If a business wants to remain competitive today, there has never been a more important time to focus on tax planning. Furthermore, tax regulations are continuously changing, which is why relevant and up-to-the minute tax advice is no longer a luxury but a necessity. In fact, good tax advice will pay for itself.
Tax consultancy is always tailored – it fits your needs and options and it fits your company.
We provide a whole range of tax consultancy services. Just a few examples where we will be happy to help are:
· tax audits
· a tax strategy for the company, together with the tax position of the shareholders and/or managers
· tax incentives under research and development
· advice on company succession
· advice on the restructuring of companies, due diligence from a tax perspective in the event of a takeover
· advice on tax disputes and lodging an objection
· queries on income tax deducted at source
· VAT queries
· questions on the law of inheritance and gift tax
· International tax advice
We are a part of Crowe Horwath International, a top-10 network of accounting firms with members in some 130 countries around the world. If you conduct international business, you will gain immensely from the local knowledge and knowhow we have when it comes to international and national tax regulations.
Make an appointment with us so you can discover all we can do in the field of tax consultancy.