Our corporate legal advice is tailor-made, which means that it fits your company, your personal situation and your needs. Aside from advice, we also tackle practical matters, such as drafting contracts or overseeing a restructuring project. Our corporate legal specialities are company law, contract law and labour law.
We can advise you on a range of situations, such as:
· I want to establish a new company with outside partners. Which legal form should the company assume? What should the articles of association state? Do I need a shareholders’ agreement?
· I intend to pay dividends? Can I do that?
· I want to restructure my company – what are the advantages and disadvantages of the various forms of restructuring?
· My company is in financial problems. What is my legal position? Can the Continuity of Enterprises Act (Wet Continuïteit Ondernemingen) help me?
Advice on contract law
· I need to reach clear agreements with my customers and suppliers. How do I draw up a sound contract? What should be included in the general terms and conditions of sale?
· From a tax perspective it is important that all transactions with affiliated companies are contract-based. How should I go about this?
Advice on labour law
· How can I employ temporary staff and independent contractors in a responsible manner?
· I have a staff member who is off sick for an extended period. What can I do?
· I have to restructure the company. What is the best way to do this?
Doing business internationally
The advantage of an international network, such as the one of which we are a part, is that you can always count on international expertise. This means that you have a single contact point for both national and international consulting. Growth then becomes hassle-free, because your size doesn’t matter to us.